According to tax law, Direct Liquidation is required to tax any individual or business under any or all of the following circumstances:
- Any individual or business that purchases products shipped to a residence and/or business located in Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky or South Carolina.
- Any foreign individuals or businesses that purchase products shipped to a residence and/or business inside or outside of the United States.
- Any individual or business located in Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky or South Carolina and choose to arrange shipping.
In order to waive the sales tax, Direct Liquidation must receive appropriate documentation. You must either send:
- A valid copy of your Reseller certificate from Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky or South Carolina. Valid for the very state where the goods are being shipped from.
- Complete a Declarative form/affidavit stating the merchandise is to be taken out of one of the aforementioned states.
- Direct Liquidation does not offer any services to refund sales taxes neither for domestic nor foreign customers. If you are shipping outside the USA, you may be eligible for tax refund, however in that case you must contact the local tax authority from the state of origin after the goods are shipped for further info on how to apply for the refund.
To download these forms, please click the appropriate link below:
South Carolina: Download
Multi State Jurisdiction: Download
After providing all required information on the chosen form, email the document to: email@example.com or fax to (305) 744-5189. IF FAXING, INCLUDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON DIRECT LIQUIDATION ON THE DOCUMENT AND THE FAX COVER SHEET.